Current Account is a business account, there is no limit on number of transactions, allows access to range of banking services for example Cheque Book Facility, Statement of Account, Fund transfer using NEFT/RTGS, IMPS and ATM Debit Card*, Deposit cheque, Standing Instructions etc.,
Any Individual, Partnership Firm, Private Limited, Public Limited, LLP, Trust, Society, Club and, Association can open Current Account.
Janaseva Bank has introduced special scheme for current account holders considering monthly average balance maintained to provide privilege services to its High net worth customer.
Current Account Holder Scheme
Details of facility
Janaseva Regular Current Account Scheme
- Monthly Minimum Balances ₹ 5000/-
- 1st Rupay Platinum Card at Free of Cost
- UPI Platform - For SB account holders having ATM card can enjoy UPI facility
- SB account statement on the periodic basis to registered Email id of the customer
- Mobile Banking App facility available. Features such as Funds transfer within bank/other bank,Balance Enquiry,Mini Statement,E-passbook and Special Features such as Utility Bill payments, ATM Card Control Service etc. available.
- Internet Banking View Mode facility available to Individual Customers.